Thursday, March 20, 2014

CardzTV Stamps 3D Challenge!

Hello my crafty friends!  It's time for another amazing challenge with those crazy talented ladies at CardzTV Stamps!  Today it's all about babies. A topic I don't know much about...haha!  I know they poop and cry...hey that's about all I need to know right? :)  But I knew I had to find just the right project.  I am still dying to create one of those great A2 box cards that are all the rage but this shoe really called to me...I had a pair but well the glue gotta little bit away from me and I had too many glue marks on the other shoe-- so it's just one adorable shoe and not a pair :)  The circle on the side using the stamp set called "Beary Sweet" it's the perfect size for my 7/8th inch punch.  The shoe is from the Silhouette Store.

Sentiment from Beary Sweet by CardzTV
Shoe is cut #7903
Ribbon, ink and punches from SU!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGosh Sarah, I am so in love with this cute baby shoe!! It is so adorable, love the sheer ribbon laces and the cute circle sentiment is perfect. Hugs

DIANA L. said...

Love this thanks for the inspiration.

Mimi said...

Sarah that little shoe is too sweet! Hows the weather in MN? I'm coming to see my son in about a week and a half! Can't wait to hold my baby Sloane!

Mimi
Cardztv DT Sister