Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Time for a little apple cider!

Hello friends!  I hope this post finds you well.  I must admit I needed to step away from the Halloween decorations and cuts and create this little cutie for you today!  If you know me then you know I am in love with my Keurig!  It's a life changing appliance if you ask me!  And of course I found thee perfect sentiment to use on my tag from my friend Barb at Bug Bites 411 she's crazy talented and this sentiment is from her stamp set Autumn Splendor--if you don't have it in your collection I'd highly recommend it!!!


Cuts used: 
K-Cup Treat Cutting Files

Apple Picking Cutting Files

Layered Tags 2 Cutting Files

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Sweet project! The apples and sentiment are perfect! What a fun gift! Keurig certainly has plenty of tempting flavors! Thanks so much for sharing!