Friday, September 18, 2015

Count Your Blessings!

Hello my crafty friends!  Happy Friday!  I hope today finds you well :)  I know I must sound like a broken record most days but where oh where are the days going?? Yikes--- I can't believe it's the 18th already-- and fall is most certainly coming... well maybe today it feels like it but yesterday certainly wasn't fallish here in MN!  I hope you enjoy the card I have created for you all today.  There is a brand new challenge over with my great friends at CardzTV and the 3D design team is all about creating fabulous 3D cards that are all about Fall-- so I most certainly had to join in on the fun! Enjoy!



Details: 
Paper is from my stash a combo of SU! and Michael's. 
Embossing folder is from Echo Park: Falling Leaves
The adorable cut files are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
Sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps

         Pumpkin Patch Cutting Files


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

This one is so pretty!!! LOVE the embossing and the way your card opens... Sweet pumpkins too! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations