Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Wedding Dress Shopping Survival Kit

Hello my crafty friends!  Sarah here with you all today--it's my design day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and I am delighted to share with you my project for today.  Over the weekend I did a little wedding dress shopping with a friend and of course I had to craft up a little something special for all of the ladies who attended.  So I created little gift bags with some fabulous tags!  The tags were by far my favorite part of the bag :)  Hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them!

The tag I created to go on the gift bags!

A view of the tag hanging on the bag!

A look inside the bag :) 



2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

What an adorable gift set! That's such a cute and clever idea! I bet everyone thought you were the star of the weekend.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! What a great gift idea Sarah! :) Have a wonderful Weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations